Good evening from Maine the place the solar is placing on the thirty day period of June. In spite of some crummy weather to get started the thirty day period, we’re ending with a terrific stretch of heat and sunny weather conditions that is best enjoying exterior. I hope that you had a wonderful thirty day period!
This thirty day period I hosted my Training Heritage With Know-how training course. In July and August I’m hosting yet another series of Realistic Ed Tech webinars. You can understand much more about them and sign-up listed here.
As I do at the close of each individual month, I’ve long gone by my Google Analytics account to locate the ten most well-liked posts of the previous thirty times. Just take a appear and see if there is certainly one thing interesting that you missed in June.
These have been the most well-known posts of the month:
1. Classes for Entire world Bicycle Day
2. Tools for Asynchronously Collecting Tales
3. Five Fantastic Chrome Extensions for Academics
4. 45 Canva Tutorials for Academics and College students
5. A TED-Ed Lesson for Each and every Component on the Periodic Desk
6. Videos for Educating and Discovering About Memorial Working day
7. 5 Approaches to Work With PDFs in Google Drive
8. Two Techniques to Speedily Turn Crafting Into Films
9. Unpoppable Bubbles – Yet another Fun Summer months Science Lesson
10. New Google Types Customization Options
Starting up in July I’m web hosting a series of 7 Realistic Ed Tech webinars. You can sign-up for a person or all seven of them. Examine about them here or adhere to the inbound links under to sign up.
- The Simple Ed Tech Publication comes out every single Sunday night/ Monday early morning. It features my favorite suggestion of the 7 days and the week’s most common posts from No cost Know-how for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has extra than 41,000 subscribers looking at my small tutorial films on a large array of academic technological innovation resources.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen a long time.
- The Absolutely free Technological know-how for Instructors Fb web page features new and previous posts from this site through the week.
- If you’re curious about my lifestyle outside the house of education and learning, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it in other places, it has been employed with out permission. Web pages that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) get the job done incorporate Icons Each day and Daily Dose. Highlighted impression captured by Richard Byrne.