DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global UV LED Market, By Technology (UV-A LED, UV-B LED and UV-C LED), By Application (Curing, Disinfection and Purification, Medical, Security and Others), By Region, By Company, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global UV LED Market was valued USD 351.20 Million in 2019 and is forecast to grow at CAGR of over 26.12% in the next five years to surpass USD 1350.31 Million through 2025. The Global UV LED Market is driven by its use for number of growing applications including air and water purification system. In addition to this, eco-friendly composition of UV LED is positively impacting the growth of the market during the forecast period. On account of certain benefits, it offers such as consumption of less energy when compared to mercury lamps, the Global UV LED Market is anticipated to grow over the next few years.
The Global UV LED Market is segmented based on technology, application, company, and region. Based on technology type, the market has been segmented into UV-A LED, UV-B LED and UV-C LED. The UV-C LED technology is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the market during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of advanced disinfection & purification systems.
Based on application, the market has been segmented into curing, disinfection and purification, medical, security, and Others. Out of which, the UV curing segment dominated the market until 2019 on account of its increased adoption in application areas such as printing, adhesives, and coating, among others. Also, disinfection & purification segment is anticipated to grow at high CAGR during the forecast period which can be accredited to rising need to curb water and air borne diseases with the help of these advanced UV LED based disinfection and purification systems.
The major players operating in the UV LED market are Seoulviosys Co., Ltd., Nichia Corporation, Nitride Semiconductors .Co.,Ltd., Phoseon Technology, LG INNOTEK, Semileds Corporation, Nordson Corporation, Lumileds Holding B.V., Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Crystal IS Inc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global UV LED Market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global UV LED Market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast the Global UV LED Market based on technology, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global UV LED Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global UV LED Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global UV LED Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global UV LED Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global UV LED Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global UV LED Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global UV LED Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global UV LED Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Technology (UV-A LED, UV-B LED and UV-C LED)
6.2.2. By Application (Curing, Disinfection and Purification, Medical, Security and Others)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company (2019)
6.3. Product Market Map
6.3.1. By Technology
6.3.2. By Application
6.3.3. By Region
7. North America UV LED Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. North America: Country Analysis
8. Europe UV LED Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Country Analysis
9. Asia-Pacific UV LED Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
10. Middle East and Africa UV LED Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. MEA: Country Analysis
11. South America UV LED Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. South America: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Seoulviosys Co., Ltd.
14.2. Nichia Corporation
14.3. Nitride Semiconductors .Co.,Ltd.
14.4. Phoseon Technology
14.5. LG INNOTEK
14.6. Semileds Corporation
14.7. Nordson Corporation
14.8. Lumileds Holding B.V.
14.9. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
14.10. Crystal IS Inc.
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l2uib4
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets