There are generally several essential steps that make up the enterprise application development process. Here are the outcomes you can anticipate if you decide to collaborate with a software development partner at each stage:
Requirements & Market Analysis
The initial and most significant step is market research in developing a business application or making a top enterprise application development software platform. Make sure your concept for a service or product addresses a real user need and fills a market gap before moving forward. What can you do to make sure the concept is workable? Let’s examine two situations.
Explore further to know about the capacities and scenarios of the platform to work with it.
Scenario 1: Internal enterprise software
Enterprise business is looking for an internal usage solution. This indicates that the solution’s end users are the business’s staff members. As a result, you must carry out in-depth research in the division that will use the solution. You should concentrate on two factors: security and scalability. Let’s start by looking at security. In this case, you need to think to yourself:
· Which issue will the solution address? What do its potential consumers (i.e., user research) anticipate from it?
· Will you handle confidential data like that of your clients or employees? What would occur if the information leaked?
· N the event that the solution failed, what would happen? Would you make another backup of the data?
When developing enterprise software, remember to incorporate integrations with other enterprise tools in your SRS (software requirements specification) document.
Scenario 2: Enterprise software for re-sale
Let’s imagine, for this example, that a business wishes to develop a product for sale. You must undertake detailed market, competition, and legislation analyses in addition to the needs mentioned in the preceding scenario, namely user research, risk assessment, and technical requirements.
Listed below are some queries. :
· Who are your rivals? Which area, pricing, features, or perhaps integrations can you outperform them in?
· Who are your likely customers? investigate the market and user personas
· In what markets will you be active? Are you familiar with the regulations or restrictions that apply to each market?
The objective is to produce a project plan, which includes an SRS document outlining the technology selected for the project. At the same time, using a top enterprise application development software platform together with an estimated project duration and budget by the end of the requirements & market analysis stage.
If you want Wavemaker Rapid Application development RAD model or Compare Low code alternatives-Mendix vs Outsystems vs powerapps vs wavemaker and Enterprise, Banking and Telecom Low code application development platform please contact us